Monday, February 11, 2008

a jumping start

There have been, and will continue to be, changes. I was working with Dreamweaver last night, trying to make a new website, when I realized that I don't even know what to do with it. I could, and probably might, take a few months coming up with a design, but Blogger's got everything so nicely laid out and I finally went and did some design changes. So for now, a blog is the way to go with jilluary. I will be updating the etsy shop as soon as I get some decent photographs.

As for a jumpstart, I was very much inspired by the above refurbished night stand. I have one that has been patiently waiting for years for a fancy updating, and I love working with furniture. It is the most useful of crafts, I think. It deservingly took home honors in the Apartment Therapy January Jumpstart contest, and has got me thinking about the techniques to adhere fabric to different surfaces.

No comments: